nicely did world champion bike

bikeman564™

26 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Made me wonder if Specialized did one for Julian, and it sort of follows the "more is more" design ethos.  About the opposite of Cannondales "less is more" approach.  I think both are neat, but the C-dale one is classier.

That is sweet looking.

Hmm, it sure is shiny but it does not give me a lady boner like the Cannondale does :D

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I know women’s team budgets aren’t on par with world tour teams but dayum they couldn’t put her in Dura Ace…

Maybe they have the men testing the DA 12sp and the women the Ultegra 12sp? Both need real world testing, and maybe women's bikes are so darn light, that extra weight of Ultegra is a "good" thing?

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Maybe they have the men testing the DA 12sp and the women the Ultegra 12sp? Both need real world testing, and maybe women's bikes are so darn light, that extra weight of Ultegra is a "good" thing?

Dunno but it just seems to me a World Champion should be riding top end chit. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

The use of disc brakes makes the geometry of the seat stays very interesting. It’s partially noticeable on the smaller cannodale frame. I don’t know if it makes a difference in handling, but it looks stiff!

It it lower than normal because of the brakes, or to give some flex to the seat post?

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Not a carbon fiber physics major, but that's my guess.

Looks like you are correct.

“On the impec as well a lower-slung seat stay and special flex zones in this area provide for the typical BMC mix of ride comfort with lateral stiffness and absolute handling precision. The low seat stay is a feature that you very quickly learn to value, especially on longer tours and the worst kinds of roads," explained BMC at the Impec launch. This design study has influenced all BMC road bikes since.

• Heart 1