The weekend..and my vacation start after work tomorrow..what are your plans?

petitepedal

8:15 appointment..a dermatology PA is gonna check my hands...Then finish the day at work.

Saturday, Might go to services for a resident who passed in December...it would be my the second resident funeral I have been to...I am sorry I didn't  go to maybe 2 others...

A little visit with the geeks between Saturday and Tuesday..empty 2 flower pots and put them away...that about covers it til Thursday and I venture into WI.

• Heart 1

Saturday Mrs. TK and I host Halloween Extravaganza II for the grandchildren.  Already a witch has crashed into the tree, a skeleton has parked himself in the rocker on the porch, spiders covered the front picture window with a huge web, and a ghost has settled over top of the lamp post next to the garage.  And that's just the front yard.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Work tomorrow.  Went to visit a nice couple we know this evening, she had fallen and broke her leg last week, he is mid 70s and afraid of heights.  It was pouring rain and his eavestroughs were overflowing so I told them I would stop by Saturday and clean his gutters for him.  Other than that not sure

• Heart 1

I will check the forum and envy @petitepedal being on vacation.

8 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Going to celebrate my wife’s first birthday with her not here. It was my son’s idea. Just a time to remember her. Maybe go to her favorite restaurant?

This is a lovely idea-- I hope you have many laughs and smiles.  Mrs. Fleet is a wonderful soul-- and she kept you in line for many years.

8 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Saturday Mrs. TK and I host Halloween Extravaganza II for the grandchildren.  Already a witch has crashed into the tree, a skeleton has parked himself in the rocker on the porch, spiders covered the front picture window with a huge web, and a ghost has settled over top of the lamp post next to the garage.  And that's just the front yard.

Take lots of pictures and post them here.  Being a grandparent is fun, eh?

5 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Work tomorrow.  Went to visit a nice couple we know this evening, she had fallen and broke her leg last week, he is mid 70s and afraid of heights.  It was pouring rain and his eavestroughs were overflowing so I told them I would stop by Saturday and clean his gutters for him.  Other than that not sure

You are a nice man.

• Heart 3

Vacation starts at 1630 today. My cousin Matt and his wife Mona are driving down from MA today in an RV. Coming to see their newest granddaughter, Keira, born last month. Sunday night they are camping in our driveway and having dinner with us. I’m making a variation on chicken Florentine with risotto and broccolini as sides. 
Saturday, I have a brunch to attend for my sisters’ 60th birthday. Susan and Tracy are twins and their birthday was yesterday. Today would have been our Dad’s 92nd birthday. I am picking up Mom and Tracy from assisted living and taking them to the restaurant, Founding Farmers in Razorlandia. I have to pick up birthday cards today; two from me, two from Mom, and one from Tracy to Susan. After that, I will probably nap when I get home.
I will do some shopping today. Whole Foods has Parmesan Reggiano for 20% off this weekend. And I need some wine.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1