Do you have a herpes-lined hoochie?

Razors Edge

I may get one of the Tinder full-on herpes-lined hoochies, seeing as winter is almost upon us and there are plenty of meds available now.  I have never had one, though, should I get that or just get a normal but thick hoochie? Are the really experienced hoochies that much better than just plain hoochies?

I dated a chick with herpes for a little while about 15 years ago.  She told me all about it before our second date and I educated myself about it then, too, all before first bangage.  You can only catch it when the other person is symptomatic and you bang.  She only had symptoms once when we dated, and we didn't bang for a while to be absolutely sure all would be well.

Since we were careful, I knew I was fine.  I got myself tested after we broke things off to be sure I was clear (I was officially unherpified).  I don't think dudes can unknowingly have it, but I wanted to be sure I wouldn't bang half of New York and spread it around; I am cool like that.

She did have a sherpa-lined jacket, though, if I recall correctly.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I dated a chick with herpes for a little while.  She told me all about it before our second date and I educated myself about it then, too, all before first bangage.  You can only catch it when the other person is symptomatic and you bang.  She only had symptoms once we we dated, and we didn't bang for a while to be absolutely sure all would be well.

Since we were careful, I knew I was fine.  I got myself tested after we broke things off to be sure I was clear (I was officially unherpified).  I don't think dudes can unknowingly have it, but I wanted to be sure I wouldn't bang half of New York and spread it around; I am cool like that.

She did have a sherpa-lined jacket, though, if I recall correctly.

So, you HAD a herpes-lined hoochie, but for whatever reason, decided you didn't want the hoochie anymore?  I can sort of see the logic in that.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Further said:

I have a feeling there are a lot of ex's....

I may have dated around a bit; I am not without charm!  I am bummed that I am now old and fat and aren't cute anymore, though.

Was it Jerry that said his daughter told him that you get invisible to chicks once you are past 50?

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Was it Jerry that said his daughter told him that you get invisible to chicks once you are past 50?

Not sure who but ain’t it the truth.

We have numerous really attractive young women at work and it’s funny to me how open & friendly they are to me.  I’m like a dad or maybe grandpa to them.

But I’m totally cool with that it’s as it should be.  

I never had to worry about this stuff. As much as I admire the female anatomy, my mind has always been set as a one woman man and only with a chick that meant something. Believe it or not, Gina was shocked when I turned down her sexual advances. People would assume it was me that instigated things between us so it's always a laugh when the subject comes up while chatting with friends and family.

Though I don't mind sneaking a peek at a decent looking hoochie, I'd never go for it. Nor would I ever go with a chick that had a history of any VD or even a tattoo. Just a couple of turn off in my book.  :whistle:

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

Not sure who but ain’t it the truth.

We have numerous really attractive young women at work and it’s funny to me how open & friendly they are to me.  I’m like a dad or maybe grandpa to them.

But I’m totally cool with that it’s as it should be.  

I worked doing QC for a company that produced rear axle assemblies for Toyota. Night shift till 1:15 am 6 nights per week. 15 inspectors in a rugged atmosphere. But a little office with a couple of young cuties working in the AC on computers.

I would have to go in there to check parts on a comparator during the final 1/3 of my shift. One was 24 years old and all the guys were after her. Of course a bunch of dopey young guys. One day, she started asking me about my cycling. Said she liked active men. She had an attraction to an older man at a previous job. Guy that took good care of himself. I was in good shape at the time so maybe that's why she approached me with this conversation. 

She ends up telling me about her piercings and how when she bends over, one of them just looks so cute. OMG, this girl was fine and I was kind of in shock but she seemed sincere. Not like she was teasing me or trying to get me in trouble with HR or anything like that. So I just went along with it. Had a pretty good conversation on the topic. Then a couple of nights later, she asks me if I want to go to the Toy Box (adult store) to help her pick out a vibrator. Holy cow, yeah I want to go but the words that came out of my mouth were, "Sorry I couldn't, Gina would kill me if she found out!". :lol:

A few months later, I had another lady there, I was 40 and she was 50 but  beautiful body. Used to tease me, bending over in front of me, showing me the print on the front of her tshirt.  Oh my, beautiful body, heart shaped butt. She told me that she loved my legs. You can see them through my pants? Yeah, when you put your leg up on the rail, I can see your thigh muscles. Oh OK!

Then she started telling me that I reminded her of her ex husband, tall dark and handsome. Then she told me that she had a thought, maybe we could get a hotel room together and get some sex based game boards. OK, I didn't know they had them but she did. 

I told her that it sounds like it would be fun but that I would probably disappoint her.  She said she knows I wouldn't. OK! :D She said we could be special friends. But again, that name came out again. "Sounds nice but Gina is my special friend!".

She tried for about a month then gave up. Ended up going with some little round married guy about 20 years older.

I've kind of learned over the years, if a woman chases you and you say no, she'll go on to the next guy till she gets something. Just not my style, my relationships have to have some kind of meaning. So I have no problem turning down sexual advances from women. And honestly, I think other women admire that. I've been told after turning down a woman, I wish I had a man like that! :flirtyeyess: