My Cousin, with no Woman

Mr. Beanz

It's strange, my cousin and his woman sitcheeation. He's divorced, his ex a real work of art. Got into meth, she drafted her beautiful daughter into meth as well. Now both a mess. That was my cousin's step daughter, awful shame, beautiful model looking gal. Light Hispanic with long beautiful hair and green eyes at 15. Now I wonder if she still has teeth seeing she might be about 25 now.

But anyway, my cousin had 3 boys with her and he won custody of them. Amazingly, two of them were/are honor students in high school, one graduated already. Surprised my cousin had it in him to work things out well with his boys. Happy about it though.

But he has had a few girlfriends. Second to last girlfriend, was really nice and good looking. Nurse or similar, never go the story straight.  They were together for about 6 months then he said she was too possessive. He felt that way because she wanted to spend time with him going on vacations, out of town road trips, etc. He said she wanted too much of his time.

Recently , he had another girlfriend, really nice looking gal. Manager of a pharmacy. She would post pics of them together all the time. Looked madly in love. She had a home and wanted him and his boys to move in. He was happy at first. He says she's a really good woman and he prays that she'll meet the right man.

He says she is a really good woman, doesn't smoke or drink. But I noticed the other day, the last week or two of pics posted on fb were of him mostly alone or with his homies at a bar. Yeah, he drinks a lot. He's 52 and his previous girlfriend said he was having health issues and needed to take better care of himself but wouldn't. His dad dropped dead at 59 of a massive heart attack.

I wonder if he was tired of her bugging him to quit drinking and taking better care of himself. Looks like they had a lot of fun in their postings.

He said the last one was crazy about sex, wth is the matter with you then? :lol:

So I brought it up yesterday, asking him about the solo pics. He says that he liked her but just couldn't get into her. He liked the sex but couldn't fall in love no matter how much he tried. So he told her that he didn't want to see her anymore. I asked if she was mad at him. He said no, she was crying and begging him not to dump her. But he told her that she was a good woman and that he would pray for her.

Wow, one thing I could never do is get involved with a gal I didn't really like. 

But it just trips me out. He seems happier sitting in a bar wearing a Dodger's hat and jersey drinking beer with his homies. Me? I'd rather be sitting next to my woman than at the bar with the boys.

Some guys! :facepalm:

54 minutes ago, Mr Beanz said:

I wonder if he was tired of her bugging him to quit drinking and taking better care of himself. Looks like they had a lot of fun in their postings.

He said the last one was crazy about sex, wth is the matter with you then? :lol:

So I brought it up yesterday, asking him about the solo pics. He says that he liked her but just couldn't get into her. He liked the sex but couldn't fall in love no matter how much he tried. So he told her that he didn't want to see her anymore. I asked if she was mad at him. He said no, she was crying and begging him not to dump her. But he told her that she was a good woman and that he would pray for her.

Wow, one thing I could never do is get involved with a gal I didn't really like. 

But it just trips me out. He seems happier sitting in a bar wearing a Dodger's hat and jersey drinking beer with his homies. Me? I'd rather be sitting next to my woman than at the bar with the boys.

Some guys! :facepalm:

I'm sure same can be said of some women who got burnt badly by their ex...  (I didn't mean "burnt" literally, although domestic abuse would seriously damage trust in men for awhile.).

For him, it can be also investment in emotional effort, etc. where he just wants to  chill. At least, he understands self. However, he would best to lay off  women for awhile. No point breaking someone else's heart again. That's not fair. The older one gets, it's not good/nor healthy.

Great his sons seem to be moving along well in life. 

• Awesome 1