The night crew

Airehead

30 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Always nice starting the day with you. I am running around getting ready for an Airedale guest. 

Thank you 

I'm working on designing a floating brake caliper on the sidecar. Also looking at upgrading the front suspension. 

Always trying to go faster 

20211021_194346.thumb.jpg.414979d37298a6fa4c63a5b7d28af920.jpg

• Heart 1

33 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

So you are all in on red!  

When I went to the automotive paint store to pick out a color they handed me a quart of red paint....free..Joe made a mistake on mixing some paint for another customer so they had a quart of paint that they couldn't sell. So if I painted it red it would be free..

I like free 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, BR46 said:

When I went to the automotive paint store to pick out a color they handed me a quart of red paint....free..Joe made a mistake on mixing some paint for another customer so they had a quart of paint that they couldn't sell. So if I painted it red it would be free..

I like free 

It is a very nice red too!  Double win!  I as thinking Candy Apple Red.  But actually Candy Apple Red seems a lot closer to the Mazda red.  I wonder what they call that?  @team scooter calls it Soul Red.  brb!

Well, shit! Cool!

People also ask

What color is Mazda red?

The soul red premium metallic color has been created as an embodiment of Mazda's passion for cars. It has been adopted for the body of Mazda models, starting with the new Mazda6 that was launched in 2013.

Candy_Red_Paint_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=15808

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

It is a very nice red too!  Double win!  I as thinking Candy Apple Red.  But actually Candy Apple Red seems a lot closer to the Mazda red.  I wonder what they call that?  @team scooter calls it Soul Red.  brb!

Well, shit! Cool!

People also ask

What color is Mazda red?

The soul red premium metallic color has been created as an embodiment of Mazda's passion for cars. It has been adopted for the body of Mazda models, starting with the new Mazda6 that was launched in 2013.

Candy_Red_Paint_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=15808

I like that Mazda truck.  I'd buy one.