So, performance metrics have their place.

MoseySusan
Go to solution Solved by Wilbur,

We can easily meet the 350 new topics metric when we leverage our experiences across topic fields. 
If there are +\- 30 people cycling through here throughout the day, and there are 13 topic fields, then each person need contribute only 11.667 new topics across all fields. That’s a topic per field rate of .879 per person. And I know all y’all have at least 11.7 instances of slightly less than fully-formed ideas to contribute. 
So, get to creating that content! 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

We can easily meet the 350 new topics metric when we leverage our experiences across topic fields. 
If there are +\- 30 people cycling through here throughout the day, and there are 13 topic fields, then each person need contribute only 11.667 new topics across all fields. That’s a topic per field rate of .879 per person. And I know all y’all have at least 11.7 instances of slightly less than fully-formed ideas to contribute. 

Please verify where you got those metrics. :party::lol:  This would be exciting for those winning the popularity contest.

• Solution
2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

You need a job.  :) 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

350 new topics (implying 350 new threads) or 350 posts?  Engineering types want to know if the parameter is real or simply pulled out of thin air.  (not spoken like a sailor).

It’s “posts.” I need a precise definition because I thought that means new threads. You’re saying it includes replies. 

10 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

We do 350 posts most days.  If it was 350 threads yesterday would be 7 or more pages long.

Ok. Revised protocol: 

53 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

We can easily meet the 350 new posts metric when we leverage our experiences across topic fields. 
If there are +\- 30 people cycling through here throughout the day, and there are 13 topic fields, then each person need contribute only 11.667 new posts across all fields. That’s a post per field rate of .879 per person. And I know all y’all have at least 11.7 instances of slightly less than fully-formed ideas to contribute. 

• Awesome 1