What city or town do you live in or near?

Airehead

I am currently in Nanaimo, British Columbia, on Vancouver Island on the West Coast.  We are about 30 miles off the coast of the Mainland, due west of Vancouver(which is NOT located on Vancouver Island).

For those who have done an Alasakan Cruise, we are the landfall to the port side as soon as your voyage enters Canadian waters.  We (used to) watch cruise ships heading north from our back deck

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Suburbs of Wash DC in Reston, VA

My college room mate lives in Reston.  Interesting place-- they seem to do high density living well.

53 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I am currently in Nanaimo, British Columbia, on Vancouver Island on the West Coast.  We are about 30 miles off the coast of the Mainland, due west of Vancouver(which is NOT located on Vancouver Island).

For those who have done an Alasakan Cruise, we are the landfall to the port side as soon as your voyage enters Canadian waters.  We (used to) watch cruise ships heading north from our back deck

I should come see you.

• Heart 1

I live about 200 feet outside of the city of Baltimore, in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. 

Now you know who Annapolis was named after! Anne was the Catholic wife of British Lord Baltimore who urged him to establish a colony in America for persecuted Catholics which resulted in Maryland.

I'm a 15 minute drive from downtown Baltimore, 20 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay, 30 minutes from downtown Annapolis, 50 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., 90 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean.

• Heart 1