Imagine if you woke up blind

Square Wheels

Imagine if you woke up blind and there was no one else home.

What would you do?  Aside from the horror of being blind, how would you survive? 

Not sure why, but this is what I thought of when I woke.  I imagined my wife had left for work.  I would not be able to call her.  I almost never use the house phone and would be fighting with it all day trying to figure out the buttons.  Clearly I'd never be able to use the cell phone as it's a touch screen.

It would be amazingly frightening.

Imagine if you woke up blind and there was no one else home.

What would you do?  Aside from the horror of being blind, how would you survive? 

Not sure why, but this is what I thought of when I woke.  I imagined my wife had left for work.  I would not be able to call her.  I almost never use the house phone and would be fighting with it all day trying to figure out the buttons.  Clearly I'd never be able to use the cell phone as it's a touch screen.

It would be amazingly frightening.

You're playing with it too much.... :)

• Heart 4

My phone is password protected.  Do you have that fancy fingerprint scanner?

No FP scanner.  I never PW protected my phone.  I hate having to enter a PW to use it.  I have nothing on my phone worth protecting except the phone itself and I haven't lost one or had one stolen in the 22 years that I've had a cell phone.  I do have a couple apps with some sensitive data but those specific app are PW protected and managed from my MacBook.  And if I had it stolen - there's an app for that.  None of my previous phones had PW security available.