So when you ogle women...

Road Runner

... or men, as is your preference, do you do it blatantly by staring and gawking, or do you try to disguise your leering by taking appropriately timed glances to avoid looking like a degenerate lecher?

I tend to try to avoid staring, unless the woman is wearing (or not wearing) something purposefully provocative and quite clearly expects and wants you to stare.   :)

I wear dark sunglasses. However there was this one time that I thought I was wearing my sunglasses, but was just wearing regular glasses. And the gal was smoking HOT. She noticed that I was staring.

I would imagine that smoking hot girls are quite used to it and even find it a bit enjoyable.   :)

My dad tells my mom, "you need to worry when I stop looking".  Just saying.

The WoK and I sat in a restaurant one night drinking and checking out women.. the waiter was shocked when he came to the table and my wife said " I would make her my bitch" 

Yup.. I almost went running after that chick to see if she would come home with us... But then again I was not drunk enough and knew if I did so I would have had my ass kicked! 

• Heart 1

... or men, as is your preference, do you do it blatantly by staring and gawking, or do you try to disguise your leering by taking appropriately timed glances to avoid looking like a degenerate lecher?

I tend to try to avoid staring, unless the woman is wearing (or not wearing) something purposefully provocative and quite clearly expects and wants you to stare.   :)

Discretely....they usually turn away when they notice, so I try to do it discretely so it lasts longer. ;)

• Heart 1

The WoK and I sat in a restaurant one night drinking and checking out women.. the waiter was shocked when he came to the table and my wife said " I would make her my bitch" 

Yup.. I almost went running after that chick to see if she would come home with us... But then again I was not drunk enough and knew if I did so I would have had my ass kicked! 

MARK SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart 1