The Leaves Are Turning

Razors Edge

...and time lapse makes my poking speed seem better :)

Lovely weather -  little cool and damp - so folks out riding.  Fall is arriving.

These are from the mid-part of my ride out past Leesburg VA where I have to go to get any real hills to enjoy.

image.png.5f6c72df78efccd71272df491a43e9c8.png

...and while I felt bad passing this couple twice, they weren't very friendly either.  When I say "Howdy" and get no reply except staring ahead and ignoring, it sort of makes chasing his down the second time a little nicer :)

• Awesome 1

On 10/31/2021 at 12:43 PM, Razors Edge said:

...and time lapse makes my poking speed seem better :)

Lovely weather -  little cool and damp - so folks out riding.  Fall is arriving.

These are from the mid-part of my ride out past Leesburg VA where I have to go to get any real hills to enjoy.

image.png.5f6c72df78efccd71272df491a43e9c8.png

...and while I felt bad passing this couple twice, they weren't very friendly either.  When I say "Howdy" and get no reply except staring ahead and ignoring, it sort of makes chasing his down the second time a little nicer :)

How can you not enjoy a nice Fall ride rolling thru the country side. 

Just now, Zipp2001 said:

How can you not enjoy a nice Fall ride rolling thru the country side. 

It is quite nice - except my chilled fingers (a surprise) and the fact that there are seemingly a lot of grumpy roadies out there :(  Luckily, 99% of the time, it is just me on the road, but the guy in blue seemed insulted I was catching up to him, and the older couple I passed twice stared straight ahead like no one was passing them and saying "Hi" or "Howdy" to them.  Weird.  But, then, back to just enjoying the ride :D

• Heart 1