Poacher

Allen

58 minutes ago, Allen said:

Had one arrested today. SOB got mouthy with me as he stood by my pond fishing. He picked the wrong pond. Both the responding deputies’ kids were scouts and caught their first trout here. 

Methy ran his mouth to the cops too. Not wise. Got the DNR involved too. Dude is spending the night on a concrete floor waiting for his bond all because he was too stupid to ask, may I please. 

God I hate meth heads. 

Hope this would be last incident. I guess if one had a gate/fence, people would still climb over.

8 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Hope this would be last incident. I guess if one had a gate/fence, people would still climb over.

He admitted he looked me up on google earth. He had to walk over a half a mile through my woods to get to the pond. It was a premeditated attempt to steal from me. 

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Allen said:

God I hate meth heads. 

Hate the disease, not the human.  Sadly, I don't think anyone chooses a life of meth (or any drug) addiction :( 

But, yes, it is a shitty situation when something like that happens.  Like you write, "just ask" is often the easiest path to an afternoon fishing on a private pond.

25 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Hate the disease, not the human. 

I have issues with the human. It was a premeditated attempt to steal from me and he would have been violent had he not been convinced that leaving was the more sapient option. 
More trailcams are going up this morning. 

• Heart 2
  • Sad 2