Lots of friends on the trail

Mr. Beanz

Video from Saturday. Ran into a lot of friends though the trail seemed empty. Only my friends out there, I guess ha ha ha! Lots of chatting with buddies then riding back with my tandem friends. The final 14 of my somewhat solo 60 mile ride. I had some footage of riding along the beach on PCH but the vid was too long having run into so many friends.

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Mr Beanz said:

Video from Saturday. Ran into a lot of friends though the trail seemed empty. Only my friends out there, I guess ha ha ha! Lots of chatting with buddies then riding back with my tandem friends. The final 14 of my somewhat solo 60 mile ride. I had some footage of riding along the beach on PCH but the vid was too long having run into so many friends.

Mr Beanz the man, the myth, the California SART legend.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zipp2001 said:

Mr Beanz the man, the myth, the California SART legend.  

Ha ha ha! Back when the forums were hoppin' on forums dot net, I knew a ton of cyclists who viewed my SART thread, 20.000 plus views every year. That was before I started video, it was all pics.  People met people through my pics and postings, brought lots of people and the community together. We had about 100 personal friends out there riding, many of which I drafted into that forum. A gal we rode with a few times, Grlyrida started calling me The Mayor of SART. She posted on the forums that I would hug the babies, shake hands with the men and hug the women. Because I talked and knew so many people out there. So it was funny as people would actually call me The Mayor ha ha ha!

I still run into many of our friends who say the SoCal forum is dead now because I am gone. Actually true and the people know that the Mayor kept that forum going. :nodhead: But the gods got stupid and unreasonable so F them! :lol: