What would you do?

Road Runner

I was at the pharmacy last night and there was this big dork in front of me with his shirt on inside out.  It wasn't just a t-shirt, it was a COLLARED shirt.  How does anyone put on a collared shirt inside out without noticing something feels wrong?   :huh:

Anyway, I didn't say anything because I thought he might be mentally challenged or something and I didn't want to embarass him.  Also, I was in Texas, and I figured this dumbass might be carrying so I just let it go.

What would you have done?  Tell him or just get the hell out of his way?   :scratch head:

• Heart 4

Put him down first with a kick to the groin and then tell him "Hey Buddy, your shirt is on inside out."

Well, this might have been too cruel.  He was talking to someone about having just had a circumcision performed.  That must have really hurt at his age.  I assume he was at the pharmacy buying ointments and stuff for his shortened doodle.   :(  

I was at the pharmacy last night and there was this big dork in front of me with his shirt on inside out.  It wasn't just a t-shirt, it was a COLLARED shirt.  How does anyone put on a collared shirt inside out without noticing something feels wrong?   :huh:

Anyway, I didn't say anything because I thought he might be mentally challenged or something and I didn't want to embarass him.  Also, I was in Texas, and I figured this dumbass might be carrying so I just let it go.

What would you have done?  Tell him or just get the hell out of his way?   :scratch head:

Were you in Texas to scope out the tensile strength of Texas gates?