DAMN YOU RANDOMGUY!!!!!!

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Wilbur,

I had a late lunch today. This made me feel hungry

I got a soup and salad for lunch.  I ate all of my nice potato soup with bacon and cheese.  It was yummy.  This made me feel satisfied.

I was so satisfied that I put the salad in the fridge and will take it home, hoping it does not get all soggy and wilted from the dressing.  This made me feel nervous.

I then stopped and did a bit of work which made me forget the saltine crackers that came with my soup.  This made me feel productive and forgetful.

I was reading an email and searching for some files and I saw the crackers and began to eat them.  This made me fell happy, because they were not stale and I was sort of expecting them to be stale.

Then mid way through the first packet of crackers I began to feel unsatisfied and with each crunch my dissatisfaction began to evolve into a deep seething anger.  This made me feel angry.

The reason for my anger was my utter and absolute lack of butter, which would have made these Zesta Saltines better.  This made me feel like damning you in a post.

So DAMN YOU @Randomguy.  This made me feel a bit better and my anger is no longer seething, but it is still there.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

• Solution
7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I had a late lunch today. This made me feel hungry

I got a soup and salad for lunch.  I ate all of my nice potato soup with bacon and cheese.  It was yummy.  This made me feel satisfied.

I was so satisfied that I put the salad in the fridge and will take it home, hoping it does not get all soggy and wilted from the dressing.  This made me feel nervous.

I then stopped and did a bit of work which made me forget the saltine crackers that came with my soup.  This made me feel productive and forgetful.

I was reading an email and searching for some files and I saw the crackers and began to eat them.  This made me fell happy, becuase they were not stale and I was sort of expecting them to be stale.

Then mid day through the first packet of crackers I began to feel unsatisfied and with each crunch my dissastisfaciton began to evolve into a deep seething anger.  This made me feel angry.

The reason for my anger was my utter and absolute lack of butter, which would have made these Zesta Saltines better.  This made me feel like damning you in a post.

So DAMN YOU @Randomguy.  This made me fell a bit better and my anger is no longer seething, but it is still there.

Fascinating!  See you in McAllen! 

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1