a jsharr PSA

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Parr8hed,

WARNING! jsharr is posting from Dallas, the current US epicenter of the Ebola epidemic.  Do not read his posts.  Do not like his posts, no matter how good they are, or how funny they are.  Be advised that quoting a jsharr post could expose you to scurvy, gout and EBOLA, in that order.  Do not stare directly into a jsharr post and by all means do not anger or provoke a jsharr post by taunting, teasing, spindling, folding, shaking or fapping to it.  If after reading a sharr post you experience fever, rash, vomiting, the emission of blood from any bodily orifice that does not normally emit blood, or violent flatulence, you should seek immediate medical attention.

Thank you, and have a good day.

• Heart 3

"If after reading a sharr post you experience fever, rash, vomiting, the emission of blood from any bodily orifice that does not normally emit blood, or violent flatulence, you should seek immediate medical attention."

OK, kind sir, help me out here.  I had several, no wait, most of those symptoms before opening your post.  What's your suggestion.

EDIT:  I already know that a glass or 2 of wine won't help.

• Heart 1

"If after reading a sharr post you experience fever, rash, vomiting, the emission of blood from any bodily orifice that does not normally emit blood, or violent flatulence, you should seek immediate medical attention."

OK, kind sir, help me out here.  I had several, no wait, most of those symptoms before opening your post.  What's your suggestion.

apparently you need to eat red bush meat  or stay at a holiday inn express 

Alternately, you could just move to Dallas and accept your fate.

I did not know you were fluent in Liberian!  

There are many things you do not know, and I know you do not know them.. It's all because they are kept from you and you do not have the G14 classified clearance!