A neat lady and a runner

sheep_herder

She was getting it pretty good. I expected her to be going much slower than that. I used to race old ladies in the pool but I didn’t tell them I was racing them. I tried to do at least two laps to their one. I have no idea what their age was but they looked like little old ladies. A life guard told me the age of one of them. She said that little old lady is ten years younger than you.

• Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She was getting it pretty good. I expected her to be going much slower than that. I used to race old ladies in the pool but I didn’t tell them I was racing them. I tried to do at least two laps to their one. I have no idea what their age was but they looked like little old ladies. A life guard told me the age of one of them. She said that little old lady is ten years younger than you.

@105 is excellent to be running like that! If we could be all so persistent like her.

You know, LJ, 2 months ago, I was cycling down a narrow path on a bridge  shared with pedestrians and cyclists. It's only a 5 min. ride down but there were pedestrians ahead of me, so I had to slow down. No room to pass.

Meanwhile a young guy, under 30, cycling behind me, yelled at me at the end, for being a slow bitch. I felt like yelling back to him: I'm probably your mother's age or even older...but at least I'm still cycling.

Or the bike thief, I'm probably his mother's age or older.

Given my build +  'cause I'm wearing a helmet, sunglasses, ordinary tights or walking shorts and on a bike, I probably look  a tad more juvenile against my peers --for a few min.

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Meanwhile a young guy, under 30, cycling behind me, yelled at me at the end, for being a slow bitch. I felt like yelling back to him: I'm probably your mother's age or even older...but at least I'm still cycling.

I hope you sweetly told him 'Age and treachery overcomes youth and enthusiasm!'

As you jammed your frame pump into his front wheel.

• Haha 2