Green superfood powder drinks

Randomguy

It sounded interesting, go to their forum though, the users don't seem to happy.  Lot's of gas.

They call it 1.0, implying they will improve it.  Maybe if they make a GMO free, gluten free version I'd give it a try.

Farts seem to be common with any diet change.  I think in the article I included they said the gas goes away after a week or two.

Since Soylent is just a chemistry set, I think it is GMO and gluten free.

I got this one, chocolate flavor:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Grass-Green-SuperFood-17-Ounce/dp/B0038B3AAK/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1412564698&sr=1-1&keywords=amazing+grass

It doesn't really taste like ass.  Shocking, right?  Well, it doesn't taste like a ho-ho, either, but it isn't disgusting.  I was hoping for not-disgusting, so I am pretty happy with things.   I will buy this again when I run low if I perceive benefit after a while (note that I am finishing week THREE of being horrendously snot-blowy, coughy, and sneezy, so I imagine I will imagine benefits even if they aren't there).  I am sure I will perceive no detriment, at least, and it makes me feel I am doing something to get added easily-absorbed nutrients that I ordinarily wouldn't get.

I got this one, chocolate flavor:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Grass-Green-SuperFood-17-Ounce/dp/B0038B3AAK/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1412564698&sr=1-1&keywords=amazing+grass

It doesn't really taste like ass.  Shocking, right?  Well, it doesn't taste like a ho-ho, either, but it isn't disgusting.  I was hoping for not-disgusting, so I am pretty happy with things.   I will buy this again when I run low if I perceive benefit after a while (note that I am finishing week THREE of being horrendously snot-blowy, coughy, and sneezy, so I imagine I will imagine benefits even if they aren't there).  I am sure I will perceive no detriment, at least, and it makes me feel I am doing something to get added easily-absorbed nutrients that I ordinarily wouldn't get.

you have ebola?  When did you move to Dallas?