Weird color cauliflower is showing up everywhere, and I have some. What is the story?

Randomguy

Get a head of cauliflower, wash and break into florets (bite size pieces).  Place on a foil-lined baking sheet (the foil makes clean up easy)  Toss with olive oil (1 - 2 Tblsp) kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.  Add four to six whole peeled garlic cloves and bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes.  Your house is going to smell real good at this point.  If desired, add some shredded parmesan right before serving.

• Heart 1

Get a head of cauliflower, wash and break into florets (bite size pieces).  Place on a foil-lined baking sheet (the foil makes clean up easy)  Toss with olive oil (1 - 2 Tblsp) kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.  Add four to six whole peeled garlic cloves and bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes.  Your house is going to smell real good at this point.  If desired, add some shredded parmesan right before serving.

I've been doing that for broccoli, except for the parmesan.  I'll have to try adding that.