Fedex is worthless.

Digital_photog

2 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

9th day in a row that some sheep meds have been on the truck for delivery and still not here. 

One word...... Amazon Prime.

I suppose now you're going to try to tell me Amazon doesn't sell sheep drugs............... Pfffft

28 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

9th day in a row that some sheep meds have been on the truck for delivery and still not here. 

They seem to do that a lot.  If you are too far out on a run the driver concentrates on closer stops and skips you IMO.  Call them and talk to a representative.  That way the BS won't just be imaginary.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

2of the days I saw the fedex ground truck drive by the farm to stop at our neighbors.

Was the shipment FedEx Ground or some other FedEx group?  My driver, when he does stop, complains that sometimes packages end up on two different trucks for the same delivery address because on may be ground and one may be air.  Ground is the worst IMO.

Delay Local delivery restriction - Delivery not attempted

Operational Delay No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

Shipment exception Barcode label unreadable and replaced

Operational Delay No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day

Got the operational delay and local restriction messages several times.

9 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

That's a drag.  Are the sheep suffering?

No, but I will. The nice weather spell that we had is over.  It will be much less comfortable for me to be out giving them their wormer in the weather we have coming.  Because of stupid people buying up the ivermectin I couldn't get the wormer locally. Used a company in Iowa that I buy other supplies from.  I hope all the people buying up our animal worm medications get rid of their brain eating worms.

Got home from our  local school music boosters auction and found the package on the front porch. I'm pretty sure they hired gorillas to do the delivery.  At least the seller had everything sealed in a heavy plastic bag inside so no items were lost. When I saw the box I was afraid the small items would be gone.

1113211306_Burst01.jpg.a0eb700c8971d243121fa5bf22afe8d7.jpg

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

Got home from our  local school music boosters auction and found the package on the front porch. I'm pretty sure they hired gorillas to do the delivery.  At least the seller had everything sealed in a heavy plastic bag inside so no items were lost. When I saw the box I was afraid the small items would be gone.

1113211306_Burst01.jpg.a0eb700c8971d243121fa5bf22afe8d7.jpg

It's sad people don't feel responsible for taking pride in the work they do.