Last week I got the bike deal...this week

petitepedal

Hand me downs from the rich  lady....I have yet to check them all out..2 big bags...plus a winter jacket...and Lord only knows there may be more to come...sometimes they still have the price tag on them...

Kinda nice...she is taller than me, and just a tad bigger than me...so what she is passing down usually fits. On the other side...some of it (naturally) just isn't my style...or if I were to shorten it..it would kill the style.  I usually ask a couple of my friends to also go thru the stuff...and this past summer...I took stuff to a second hand place...I also bring stuff to Goodwill..but hey if I can sell it??!!  Why not.

Hand me downs from the rich  lady....I have yet to check them all out..2 big bags...plus a winter jacket...and Lord only knows there may be more to come...sometimes they still have the price tag on them...

Kinda nice...she is taller than me, and just a tad bigger than me...so what she is passing down usually fits. On the other side...some of it (naturally) just isn't my style...or if I were to shorten it..it would kill the style.  I usually ask a couple of my friends to also go thru the stuff...and this past summer...I took stuff to a second hand place...I also bring stuff to Goodwill..but hey if I can sell it??!!  Why not.

So what are you doing about the bike?

Made a call about the SN and trying to get size...the SN is not US..asked the guy...and duh the lightbulb came on...he purchased it in 2012 from the UK...but that doesn't help with year (was it that year's model or the previous??? and size)....I have been in contact with the guy who is grandson-in-law to one of my residents.

In the mean time...got 4 pair XXLarge bike shorts (baggy with pad) 2 Pearl Izumi 2 Novara?  and  4 to 6 XX Jerseys Pearl Izumi...none of them worn much...if at all....will probably bring the Soma home tomorrow or Friday...my bike buddy has 2 possible candidates depending on more info on the Soma.......

Made a call about the SN and trying to get size...the SN is not US..asked the guy...and duh the lightbulb came on...he purchased it in 2012 from the UK...but that doesn't help with year (was it that year's model or the previous??? and size)....I have been in contact with the guy who is grandson-in-law to one of my residents.

In the mean time...got 4 pair XXLarge bike shorts (baggy with pad) 2 Pearl Izumi 2 Novara?  and  4 to 6 XX Jerseys Pearl Izumi...none of them worn much...if at all....will probably bring the Soma home tomorrow or Friday...my bike buddy has 2 possible candidates depending on more info on the Soma.......

What size are the bikes, btw?