Flip-flops and SPD pedals. Not so much. Beer consumed. Yep.

tybeegb

So, with the wheel problem on the Specialized, I was forced :whistle: to use the Trek.  It has SPD pedals.  Even though it rides really smooth, it's not comfortable.  I ride in flip-flops.  In warm weather.  But, I was going pub crawling.  And I did.  With WofTy's permission of course. 

Did you know they are filming 'Magic Mike XXl' in Savannah?  And Tybee?  It's really ridiculous.  I was headed to Stingray's after my beer at Bernie's.  This big white limo was coming down Butler, the big four lane road, and they had uniformed who-evers stopping traffic.  Like I care if there are "movie stars" on the island.  I have beer to drink.  :angry:

So I hit Stingray's, The Social, North Beach Grill, Huc-A-Poo's.  Cornhole tournament night.  Drew a good partner.  Came away with another win.  Two weeks in a row. Paid for my beer.  :P

And finally at the house.  I had to pee.  So, instead of peeing in the shower, I peed off of the dock; and maybe a little bit on the dock; it was dark.  If I had cleared it with WofTy beforehand, I would be sleeping on the dock tonight.  ;)

Retiring now.  Oh.  Wait.  I'm already retired.  I mean, I'm going to bed now.  :whistle:     

So, with the wheel problem on the Specialized, I was forced :whistle: to use the Trek.  It has SPD pedals.  Even though it rides really smooth, it's not comfortable.  I ride in flip-flops.  In warm weather.  But, I was going pub crawling.  And I did.  With WofTy's permission of course. 

Did you know they are filming 'Magic Mike XXl' in Savannah?  And Tybee?  It's really ridiculous.  I was headed to Stingray's after my beer at Bernie's.  This big white limo was coming down Butler, the big four lane road, and they had uniformed who-evers stopping traffic.  Like I care if there are "movie stars" on the island.  I have beer to drink.  :angry:

So I hit Stingray's, The Social, North Beach Grill, Huc-A-Poo's.  Cornhole tournament night.  Drew a good partner.  Came away with another win.  Two weeks in a row. Paid for my beer.  :P

And finally at the house.  I had to pee.  So, instead of peeing in the shower, I peed off of the dock; and maybe a little bit on the dock; it was dark.  If I had cleared it with WofTy beforehand, I would be sleeping on the dock tonight.  ;)

Retiring now.  Oh.  Wait.  I'm already retired.  I mean, I'm going to bed now.  :whistle:     

Did you get a permit to pee off the dock?