It can’t be true!

KrAzY

13 hours ago, KrAzY said:

How dare my wife correct me in front of my kids.. she tried calling me out for not eating potatoes tonight. Said I need more veggies in my life.. I told her I eat plenty  of green things… she had the nerve to say “even though the M&M’s are green, it does not make them a vegetable”

that’s horse shit if you ask me! 

Not to worry you too much, but Yellow #5 (with Blue  #1) may - according to wikipedia have a link to testicle and penis shrinkage :frantics:

Rumors began circulating about tartrazine in the 1990s regarding a link to its consumption (specifically its use in Mountain Dew) and adverse effects on male potency, testicle and penis size, and sperm count

13 hours ago, KrAzY said:

How dare my wife correct me in front of my kids.. she tried calling me out for not eating potatoes tonight. Said I need more veggies in my life.. I told her I eat plenty  of green things… she had the nerve to say “even though the M&M’s are green, it does not make them a vegetable”

that’s horse shit if you ask me! 

I stand in solidarity with you. 

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Not to worry you too much, but Yellow #5 (with Blue  #1) may - according to wikipedia have a link to testicle and penis shrinkage :frantics:

Rumors began circulating about tartrazine in the 1990s regarding a link to its consumption (specifically its use in Mountain Dew) and adverse effects on male potency, testicle and penis size, and sperm count

That’s cool with my wife.. she says I’m the biggest dick all the time.. 

• Haha 1