Qt of paint not 32oz

goldendesign

Just now, goldendesign said:

At Lowes grabbing a can for some touch up. Damned to find out the have now shrunk a "Qt" can to 29oz and not the a tual measurements of 32 fluid Oz in a Quart.

The bastard capitalist. 

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

On the flip side, it has done wonders for all the folks who eat a "quart" of ice cream at a sitting. :dontknow:

27 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

When faced with a choice of paying more or getting less the public has made a choice.

Look at the insanity that ensues when folks are asked to pay more. :frantics:  I see why companies try to hide it. God forbid the law of supply/demand actually works.

2 hours ago, goldendesign said:

At Lowes grabbing a can for some touch up. Damned to find out the have now shrunk a "Qt" can to 29oz and not the a tual measurements of 32 fluid Oz in a Quart.

The bastard capitalist. 

I'll bet they're all doing it in concert.

Like spaghetti sauce.  Once all the brands were 32 oz, now they're ALL 24 oz.

I have a great Betty Crocker recipe for cole slaw that calls for 16 oz. of cole slaw mix from the salad-bag section of the supermarkets.  But often it's hard to find anything except 12 oz, or 14 oz.

They shrink sizes until they get to the point where they can't go any smaller, so the original size is now the super-size.

• Heart 1