Hello from Nip and Tuck

sheep_herder

If I tell my niece about these puppies, we'll have a math problem on our hands.  If Kirby starts driving from the east and drives 65 mph and Niece of Kirby starts driving from the west and drives 70  mph, who will get to Miles City  first. :scratchhead:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

Which is Nip and which is Tuck?

Nip, the female, has the most white, and thus, Tuck the male is the darker one. Nip is really a watchdog, and lets us know if anything is stirring outside. I placed a crate, with towels inside, into the trailer last night. They pulled the towels out and slept on them. Duke really wanted to get in with them when we were out at 2:00am. They are doing fine, as my wife fed them and sat down with them for some loving this morning.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Further said:

Is the trailer their home for now ?

Did you bring them home in the trailer ?

They are in the trailer now, but I have a kennel for them. We will probably bring them into the 3-season room the next few night and they'll sleep in a crate. Whether the dogs are in crates or kennels depends on the temperature. Lows through Saturday will range from the mid-teens to mid-20s.

They rode with several dogs in a pu shell from Twin Falls, ID, to Miles City, where we loaded them into the trailer. The breeder was on his way to Ekalaka which is east of Miles City. Nice to have them delivered

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

7 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

They are in their crate in the back room and seem warm and happy.

They are lucky dogs to have a loving home and a spread where they'll be able to run and work to keep them engaged and happy.

• Heart 1