margarine

Parsnip Totin Jack

any one use this anymore?  Lazy-ass Joe asked my wife to ask me to pick some up.  I am against the concept, it's almost like a plastic and don't want it in my house.  I has real butter, is this a diabetic thing?

He also asked my wife to make iced tea with his loose leaf tea.  He thinks our tea is too bitter.  He wants Splenda in his tea.  My wife told him that there isn't room in our fridge for another pitcher of tea.

I'm ready to kick his lazy-ass down the stairs and out the back door.

• Heart 1

any one use this anymore?  Lazy-ass Joe asked my wife to ask me to pick some up.  I am against the concept, it's almost like a plastic and don't want it in my house.  I has real butter, is this a diabetic thing?

He also asked my wife to make iced tea with his loose leaf tea.  He thinks our tea is too bitter.  He wants Splenda in his tea.  My wife told him that there isn't room in our fridge for another pitcher of tea.

I'm ready to kick his lazy-ass down the stairs and out the back door.

Margarine and butter are both over processed chemical shit storms. He's just uninformed. He thinks he's actually doing better by saving the calories. He's wrong.

• Heart 2

I find it interesting that back in the 30's, during the depression, people were eating on average a whopping 18 lbs of heart clogging butter per year (1.5 lb per month). That's a lot of butter.   

And that's just an average.  Many people must have been eating a lot more than that.   :o

I find it interesting that back in the 30's, during the depression, people were eating on average a whopping 18 lbs of heart clogging butter per year (1.5 lb per month). That's a lot of butter.   

And that's just an average.  Many people must have been eating a lot more than that.   :o

Yes, that shit is clearly deadly.  :scratch head:

I agree with KT.  Butter is way tastier.  Anyone that is anyone uses butter these days.  The only people that use margarine wish they could still use butter but are uninformed and are thinking that they are making a good decision.

WORD!  Butter rocks.  I add butter and coconut oil and collagen to my coffee!  It is awesome and takes the place of a meal

Yes, that shit is clearly deadly.  :scratch head:

1.5 pounds per month. That doesn't seem like a horrendous amount.  3 sticks a month.    

it's called rocket fuel or some such nonsense.  I believe some of the crossfit peeps push that stuff.

The crossfit diet culture is one of the reasons I will not go there.  There are a bunch of paleo diet pushers.  The ones I talked to were condescending and closed minded.   They were insulting too. One had the nerve to say something to the effect that "If I cared about my body and health,I would adopt their diet."  I almost punched that bitch in the face. 

Don't ever insinuate that I don't care about taking care of my health and body.

Seriously can't remember The last time I used margerine.

I do, I was at a restaurant (so-called), and they didn't have butter.  I raised a stink about it.  To save a frickin' penny, they give the customer crap.  You know the hygiene isn't good at a restaurant like that.