What could possibly go wrong?

Parr8hed

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Won't you be able to tell us in a few minutes? Or, at least once you regain consciousness and/or use of your limbs?

No, I can actually tell you now that nothing went wrong.  The pic was taken yesterday.  Sadly I cannot provide real time entertainment.  

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

Gaak, cough, sweat, cry, belch, clears throat.

Run a strap over that last rung & down around your bumper to anchor the ladder to the bed.

Or better yet run it over the bottom rung and anchor it to the house.  I have a 4 ft metal rod with a loop at the top.  I drive that into the ground and anchor the ladder to the loop

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

Sadly I cannot provide real time entertainment. 

SW needs to add a "Live Stream" function to the forum so we can all watch these kinds of behavior in real time. I feel there is major potential for some great entertainment, considering this crowd. :biker:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

SW needs to add a "Live Stream" function to the forum so we can all watch these kinds of behavior in real time. I feel there is major potential for some great entertainment, considering this crowd. :biker:

I could have live streamed it on facebook.

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

No, it is my boot.  Have not checked the heel, do not want piss all over my office you see.

They piss in their boots in Dune. There’s a pump in the heel that circulates their collected body fluids through a filtering system so they can drink their tears, sweat, exhalation, and urine.