Wow, haven't Been on the MTB much in years

Mr. Beanz

Such a good workout too. The park installed a few bathrooms and some parking meters. $7 for 3 hours.  :o so I don't g much anymore. I can start from other places and ride up to the park. I'll have to get back on it for the exercise but just an inconvenience imo.

Not to mention, in the mornings, there are about 200 or more hikers so it's hard to actually ride at times. 

This would be the course most times. Never mind the red arrow, that was used in another thread.

Capture25.JPG

That really resembles Daley Ranch down in Escondido area.  Free parking there, but the similar terrain, and wide enough variety to get your flow on or get in some hard climbing.  We only hiked there, but I would cheer on the MTB and gravel folks going up the steep sections.  Hella good work out!

• Awesome 1

On 11/22/2021 at 11:41 AM, Razors Edge said:

That really resembles Daley Ranch down in Escondido area.  Free parking there, but the similar terrain, and wide enough variety to get your flow on or get in some hard climbing.  We only hiked there, but I would cheer on the MTB and gravel folks going up the steep sections.  Hella good work out!

IT is a nice park but way overcrowded nowadays. Easy to ride up with enough room but going down at 15 is scary crowded. Especially when it is easy enough to hit 35 on the dh. 

The terrain is pretty steep. It heads up for about 2.5 miles with 10-18% grades right from the start. I remember the first time Gina and I did the 5 mile loop, she almost threw up after only 1 mile. :lol:

There plenty of branches to head off or use to get to the trail but they all come from the west and I live to the east so that sucks. :frantics: