61 more posts in 4 hours for our goal...

Bikeguy

4 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Help.... this is the start of the third Lifetime Christmas movie today.  I've survived (and liked it) nearly 40 years with WoBG.    I'm not sure I can survive this... 

Any of the Dirty Harry movies would be MUCH better than this horror.  

My wife records those and the Hallmark ones as well. Thank doG she watchs them when I'm doing something else. Those things kill brain cells... :ban:

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Thank doG she watches them when I'm doing something else.

:D    

I normally take our 2 oogs outside at the same time to minimize any the time for that task.    During these movies, I let the oogs get out of sync... and take them out separately.  I'd rather be outside with the oogs.  

WoBG will ask... "Do you want me to stop the movie and wait for you"?      NO.... just let it play....   I'll figure it out.  :facepalm:

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bikeguy said:

WoBG will ask... "Do you want me to stop the movie and wait for you"?      NO.... just let it play....   I'll figure it out.  :facepalm:

Their entire movie catalogue has like 10 actors, three locations, and one plot. It ain't too hard to figure it out...

1 minute ago, UglyBob said:

and one plot.

Hmmmm.    2 people meet in a small town.   One is from NY and had a BIG promotion that 'could' happen soon.   All that need to happen is the ______ (fill in the blank of the business) has to be sold. First they hate each other.  Then they don't  Then they break up.....   then 3 minutes before the movie ends, a miracle happens.  The big job in NY is gone forever. They live happily ever after in the small town.  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bikeguy said:

Hmmmm.    2 people meet in a small town.   One is from NY and had a BIG promotion that 'could' happen soon.   All that need to happen is the ______ (fill in the blank of the business) has to be sold. First they hate each other.  Then they don't  Then they break up.....   then 3 minutes before the movie ends, a miracle happens.  The big job in NY is gone forever. They live happily ever after in the small town.  

Pretty much it, but you forgot that the break-up is caused by a misunderstanding...can't forget the misunderstanding. That's the key to the whole thing!

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Pretty much it

And then... all of that snow cotton outside.   Never mind all the trees are green with lots of leaves.   You just about never see their breath when they are outside in the cold.

Or... how they NEVER have anything in a cup, that they 'drink' from time to time.  

But... WoBG loves this crap... so I post here... read some fake news on the internet, possibly buy something... etc... 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

My chair is beside the tv facing away from it. I can’t escape hearing it but I don’t have to watch it. It hasn’t been turned on since March. I sent the Direct TV box back when my wife died.

• Heart 2