2021 Celebrity Deaths

BuffJim

49 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

https://www.insider.com/celebrities-who-have-died-this-year-2021-1

I must have waited here almost for 5 minutes thinking about posting about this ^^^^.   Then I was considering it was probably too soon...      (or not)  

Actually some names I had forgotten. I don’t think I ever heard about Larry King. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 9:33 PM, BuffJim said:

Royalty

When did the King of England die??? Wasn't that this year????  I sort of remember it.

Oops, looks like Kirby covered it.  The non-king king:

On 11/20/2021 at 9:46 PM, Kirby said:

We already had Prince Philip this year.

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I have soft spot for actors and actresses who return to Canada several times,  throughout their successful movie career in Hollywood, to do a  Shakespearan play..like Christopher Plummer...several times to Stratford Shakespeare Festival...  that's about 150  kms. west of Toronto. 

When you go to the theatre, in the foyer, there are permanent photos of some folks like him who acted there. He would graciously allow himself to be interviewed to local arts and culture media.

They missed from the list Americans actress:  Cicely Tyson !  :mellow:   and  Colin Powell.  Is there a pattern to these omissions???:blink:  Black Lives Matter..even for fame and inspiration in leadership.  Cicely led and inspired a whole generation of black actresses for the type of productions she did.

• Thank You 1