This morning-photos

sheep_herder

Who is the black and brown dog showing such incredible restraint?  Remington is that way with pups at our house.  He will take it until he can't take no more and then will let the pups know in no uncertain terms that he has had enough.  He has never hurt a pup, just put the fear of god into them with a big growl and/or bark.

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Who is the black and brown dog showing such incredible restraint?  Remington is that way with pups at our house.  He will take it until he can't take no more and then will let the pups know in no uncertain terms that he has had enough.  He has never hurt a pup, just put the fear of god into them with a big growl and/or bark.

That is Tag our herding dog. She is a Kelpie and very easy going. Even Shadie, the older Border Collie, plays with Nip and Tuck, but is happy to escape to her crate. Duke the Corgi loves everyone and everything.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Those are wonderful!  Shadie is clearly in control, and I think I know what Nip thinks of that! I don't know how you get anything done during the day, I'd constantly be watching the dog antics!

Easy, they are in separate kennels when they are not out running about.

• Heart 1