Why in Heaven's name is this site named for RE

Kzoo

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

How many n00bs do you think there are in that thick sick head of his?

Didn't we get a n00b a little while back???? What happened to him???  Maybe this is SW's attempt to recruit and retain some fresh and vibrant thinkers to the stuffy old club?

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

@mavisgold - Nov 1st!!! Woot woot.  Bring it, Mavis! You are appreciated and recognized. We SEE you. :loveshower:

How many times do I have to tell you that the n00b status (especially your n00b status) is not time dependent.  As long as you think like a noob and act like a noob, you are a n00b.

Just look at Donk.  He came here to this waste of a desert on the internet the same time you did.  He hasn't been a n00b for at least a few months now.  See, you have something to aspire to - Donk status.  Good luck with that.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

How many times do I have to tell you that the n00b status (especially your n00b status) is not time dependent.  As long as you think like a noob and act like a noob, you are a n00b.

Just look at Donk.  He came here to this waste of a desert on the internet the same time you did.  He hasn't been a n00b for at least a few months now.  See, you have something to aspire to - Donk status.  Good luck with that.

@donkpow is far more handsome than me.  It's an unfair comparison.