At CVS

Square Wheels

Your bikes are too big for me. Your troubles are too big for me also, so I don’t want those either. Wilber took the car, but that’s ok, he looks better in orange and I shouldn’t have a convertible with my risk of melanoma. The greenhouse should go to @SamWithCheese. Thanks for asking, but I’m good. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Old No. 7 said:

Your bikes are too big for me. 

54?

Your troubles are too big for me also, so I don’t want those either. 

Me too.  :(

Wilber took the car

My neighbor will be sad.

2 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

The greenhouse should go to @SamWithCheese

No chance of getting that from my wife.  She likes her greenhouse more than me.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I've had two shingles vaccines and two covid vaccines in the past three years.  I got flu like symptoms and a fever of 101 or 102 or so with each.  I anticipate the same with this one.

You are a reactor, what does that mean? Is that good or bad? Flu shots, covid, tetanus, and my second pneumonia shot I had no reaction to at all. Not even sore where they stuck me. The only shot I ever reacted to was my first pneumonia shot and I thought I was going to die.

24 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Your bikes are too big for me. Your troubles are too big for me also, so I don’t want those either. Wilber took the car, but that’s ok, he looks better in orange and I shouldn’t have a convertible with my risk of melanoma.  greenhouse SpeedDemon should go to @SamWithCheese. Thanks for asking, but I’m good. 

+

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

You are a reactor, what does that mean? Is that good or bad? Flu shots, covid, tetanus, and my second pneumonia shot I had no reaction to at all. Not even sore where they stuck me. The only shot I ever reacted to was my first pneumonia shot and I thought I was going to die.

I haven't researched it, but I haven't heard of any papers that indicates your protected any more or less than someone who doesn't respond like I do.

From the flu shot, I feel nothing.  I have to get that every year.

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

When I die, it becomes the property of my wife.

I need a will.

Yes, as someone who has helped handle estates for a number of relatives, it makes things easier for them.  But most of all, make sure you have the correct beneficiary named on any accounts where you can name a beneficiary.  It is important to make sure they're current and that really saves people time, money and effort.

• Heart 1