Falling Down Scares Me

Mr. Beanz

Thanksgiving day, Gina and I were bored so we went for a drive. And a walk/hike. Up Mt Baldy Rd, a place called Barett Stoddard Rd. There are hiking trails there. We were walking along this old broken road, the road ends then to a dirt trail, sandy terrain as well.

We hear a noise below, somebody clapping,  loud pops no sure and then music. There is no rail, hard rock with sand edge of a cliff. Looks like a 100 ft down into a rock gorge. I am not too close to the edge but I can see somewhat it is a big fall. Gina walks to just about the edge and stretches to look over and down. WTF!!! Get away from there I say in a soft voice not wanting to startle her. I won't fall she says as she backs away. Uhhh NO! Gina has a tripping problem inherited from her mom. Neither one of them can walk down a flat driveway without tripping and falling down.  Her mom fell once and busted out her front teeth. I don't need Gina near the edge of something like that.

Same at the Grand Canyon, she stood at the edge, no rail, with sandals, and scared the hell out of me. On the railed part, she was like a 3rd grade spinning on the bars. She has no fear of heights but that does not solve the tripping problem.

Anyway, I do not want to end up on ID TV under investigation by those who think I would push her down.

Sacred the hell out of me so I tossed her in the car and drove to somewhere without the big cliffs. :lol:

Cool place but too bad idiots ruin it by painting all over the rocks and roads.

112521A-600.JPG

112521B-600.JPG

• Heart 4