Ready for Christmas music? TSO

Longjohn

My wife and I and her sister went to the TSO concert every year for the kick off performance of their Christmas tour. I always bought tickets down on the floor close to the front. One year my sister in law said she was going to buy the tickets. She got tickets in the top balcony clear in the back. She said it was too loud down in front. I was a bit disappointed because I like to see the performers. I think it was this song and the blonde surprised me she came right up in my face on a scissor lift and sang to me. It was awesome. You can’t tell in this video but when I saw her she was very fit. Did I ever mention I’m attracted to fit women?

• Heart 4

I thought I was going to open thread about...the Toronto Symphony Orchestra. TSO is playing in background for piece below.

Catherine Daniel, mezzo-soprano. She's belting a number from the Messiah. It's a piece normally sung by guy.  She adds wonderful  rage, resolve. Yes, that  place is permanent in downtown Toronto. Toronto is pretty dynamic and kick-ass of all cities where I've lived.

• Heart 2