So, have you stopped all your face touching habits?

MoseySusan

Just now, Page Turner said:

..I still close off one nostril for the farmer's nose blow, when I'm riding my bike.  

I call that a "snot rocket". I've used them on dogs chasing me. I imagine it's pretty funny when the owner pets the dog later. That's what they deserve for letting the dog run free.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

Frequent hand washing is also part of stopping viruses from spreading. 

...after the past two years, I no longer believe in viruses. I'm treating everything as an imbalance of the humors now.  Also thinking of ordering some leeches from Amazon Prime.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I still close off one nostril for the farmer's nose blow, when I'm riding my bike.  

I know this is gross, and disgusting, and I still don't care.  Another advantage of being old. :)

Maybe you’re wearing gloves when you touch your nose? 

13 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

I have one touching habit left. 

2806E889-5B1A-4AB7-8E8A-EDABD9FF8C4E.jpeg

Women with long hair below their armpit, etc. I've noticed tend to stroke their hair... Or much longer hair.   I've noticed it on  women with fairly long hair, in their 30's, 40's, etc.  at meetings. One thing:  may not be a good idea to do it at a job interview.

With short hair,  I lost that habit several decades ago, unless my overgrown bangs are hanging in my eyes...and that's while I'm cycling, not sitting at meetings. 

Sometimes I might prop my chin under my hand at a lengthy videocam meeting.  I've reached a point, that I don't need to be perfectly stone straight on camera while listening to colleagues.

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

This winter will be horrific for the flu and RSV.

I’m trying to clean the light switches and doorknobs twice a day. It’s easy to forget. Maybe I should try bleach wipes for the convenience. 
We’re going to have people working on our house all winter. 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

I’m trying to clean the light switches and doorknobs twice a day. It’s easy to forget. Maybe I should try bleach wipes for the convenience. 
We’re going to have people working on our house all winter. 

My wife used disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer for years before Covid. By the time Covid hit she was bedridden and didn’t go anywhere to pick up germs. When no stores had anything disinfectant we never ran out but I hardly used that stuff. I used it at the local grocery store to wipe the cart and my hands when I was done but the LGS supplied that. He also supplied rubber gloves if you wanted to wear them.

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

son still works as a custodian in a grammar school

#1 child is night custodian at a mid school. I hope your son gets all the equipment they need. My child tells me about other custodians hoarding the cleaning solution and mop heads.