So, Cheese.. How is that new refrigerator you bought from Lowes?

Wilbur

2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Two seconds it took you. :huh: 

Wilbur is an evil genius.  

But I saw this thread before I saw Aire 's and was wondering, how did that genius pig know?  :dontknow:

But it was 3 weeks ago and not from Lowes.  I don't buy from those Lowes clowns anymore.    :)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

So, mr. got a text message that there was unusual activity on the card. He asked me whether he should open it. Then he got an email, but was still skeptical. I said that he’d get a call if it’s legit fraud alert. Right then, his phone rings. 
We’ve been doing a lot of home improvement,  and purchased some Christmas lights at Lowe’s on Saturday. It must have been the SC location that triggered fraud protection. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SamWithCheese said:

Wilbur is an evil genius.  

But I saw this thread before I saw Aire 's and was wondering, how did that genius pig know?  :dontknow:

But it was 3 weeks ago and not from Lowes.  I don't buy from those Lowes clowns anymore.    :)

I bought my refrigerator and washer/dryer from Lowes.

The main reason is that my BiL used to work there part time and they still slip him his employee discount.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

When you get settled in at the farm you will have to start shopping Tractor Supply.

Best store in town-- parts, pet supplies, deer salt licks, and chocolate caramels.  What more could be needed?

58 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Where real men shop.

and me, too

• Awesome 1