My knee hurts

petitepedal

:unhappy:   Every now and then this happens and it hurts to climb stairs.  I am not aware of "doing" anything to the knee but it does cause pain..I would say...maybe on the top front of the knee???  Anyway...It started hurting during laundry (up and down the steps)...I have 32 flights of stairs in...and if I put the Madone up...that will give me another flight...

Must be old age.. :whistle:   I am sure it is not Ebola.

The patellar ligament runs up/down over the knee cap.

For someone as advanced in years as your are, a little inflammation is normal. 2 ibuprofen in the AM, as needed will help you out considerably.

I hope it's only a slight inflammation.

I have a permanent patellar ligament issue that is causing long-term damage and I'm starting to have a HELL of a time with it. It's getting to the point where just small walks are painful sometimes.

I had some knee issues about six years ago.  My doctor said it was because of my age and I'd have to live with it until it got worse and then we would have to decide what course of action to take. Within two years of that diagnosis I was totally pain free.  I don't know what happened but I can do things now that I couldn't do then.  I ran a 5K this summer and placed really well and I am not a runner.

I hope it's only a slight inflammation.

I have a permanent patellar ligament issue that is causing long-term damage and I'm starting to have a HELL of a time with it. It's getting to the point where just small walks are painful sometimes.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.