Do you ever eat two bowls of cereal?

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by Ralphie,

1 hour ago, Old No. 7 said:

Nope. I rarely eat cereal anymore. If you put pie in a bowl with a scoop of ice cream and eat it with a spoon, it qualifies as breakfast.

My FIL likes to put pie in a bowl, add milk & mix it up & eat with a spoon.  I call it pie soup and it’s stuck, he calls it that now.  

• Haha 2

My normal cereal is either bran flakes or Aldi’s brand Vitality cereal with about 1/3 of a package of fresh blueberries or raspberries and some hot honey with organic fat free milk. Sometimes oatmeal but it takes longer than my coffee pot. With the cold cereal I start my coffee first and by the time I’ve made my cereal my coffee is ready.

• Heart 1

Back when I was about 10, my parents bought crap cereal, fruity pebbles etc. I could sit at the table and eat an entire box, done it several times. I was just hungry and they tasted so good. :lol:

Now, I eat a cereal bowl then stop, usually Cheerios. I couldn't eat to much more now not liking milk and no sugar. :unsure:

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

45 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Yes and I must admit that it was Captain Crunch. I normally eat a bowl of healthy cereal every morning but every once in a while I get a jones for CC.

Um - CORN.  That's a vegetable.  I usually eat the Crunchberries, since they already have the fruit added.

I eat one bowl, but it's a 32 oz. bowl with 20-26 oz. of cereal, fruit, and milk in it.

My breakfast and lunch goals are to eat something in the 250 to 500 Cal. range for each meal that pours enough enough stuff into my stomach that I won't be tempted to snack before dinnertime.  I love those 230-340 Cal., 7 oz. Jimmy Dean or store-brand breakfast bowls, but I add about 1/3 cup of chunky salsa (40 Cal of healthy stuff) to each one or I'll be hungry before lunch.