The reaction buttons?

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Ralphie,

47 minutes ago, SamWithCheese said:

I am in Novus default.  I see the outline for the flower but no flower.  :dontknow:

We are just Cycling Cycling now so we've lost @Redfacedwalrus and any legitimacy.    :(

It wasn't me! Though my first glance said the button looked broken, it's just a different default than before. With the heart, it was an outline of a heart, but with this flower, it's tough to see the outline which makes it seem like a missing circle. Maybe the default has changed!

Your Former CEO And Owner,
RedFacedWalrus
RedFacedWalrus Cycling
11521 Wheeling Avenue
Square, New York

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

It wasn't me! Though my first glance said the button looked broken, it's just a different default than before. With the heart, it was an outline of a heart, but with this flower, it's tough to see the outline which makes it seem like a missing circle. Maybe the default has changed!

RedFacedWalrus
RedFacedWalrus Cycling
11521 Wheeling Avenue
Square, New York

I would give the responses in this thread a hug but I currently can't.   :(

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2

12 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

@Redfacedwalrus had her day in the sun, time to move on.  :)

I changed the default to the flower, it seems broken, I asked the developers for help, it's the weekend, they'll get back to me soon, I'll change it back, for now.  That was a decent run on sentence.

Is the flower an addon? If so, the devs probably didn't think of making a visible 'default/unclicked' version like the heart has image.png

Also, 'day in the sun'? Is that a basement reference?! As is my right by the Millenial Decree, I am #offended. The basement is my home! I even put up some Christmas lights I recently found in an old box.

• Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

Is the flower an addon? If so, the devs probably didn't think of making a visible 'default/unclicked' version like the heart has image.png

Yes, the flower was added, as were most of the images.  If you look at the heart (default image), I suspect it's working as designed without an additional image.  It has a dark (blue) rim with a clear center.  Likely some simple JavaScript running it.  The flower I uploaded doesn't have such a contrast.

12 hours ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

RedFacedWalrus
RedFacedWalrus Cycling
11521 Wheeling Avenue
Square, New York

You got the zip code wrong.  Probably just a typo.