Bacon!

Ralphie

I like bacon, I can't disagree.  However, I think bacon has jumped that shark, it is everywhere.  Not that it doesn't hit the high points, mind you, but it is to the point where it is put in things because it is bacon, not because it is appropriate.

I tried ice cream last night that had bacon in it, and it didn't fit.  I have had bacon in ice cream before that worked (same place), but I think bacon is best as bacon itself.

i just like my bacon au naturel.  Maybe with eggs and toast and taters and coffee.

Yay!  I do wish I had hot bacon in front of me now, I have to say

Here is the flavor I was talking about. it is a new one: 

• Banana ice cream with peanut butter chocolate flakes and homemade peanut butter BACON cups!

98c39a052c15a19c3cddc9872326ff74_445x445

i just like my bacon au naturel.  Maybe with eggs and toast and taters and coffee.

Yep, but the ice cream looks pretty good. :)

This morning my wife made chorizo instead of bacon. My Wife's friend at work makes it. Wow it was awesome, but spicy! We had to dilute it with the potatos. I'll be paying for it later but it was worth it. :unsure:

Yep, but the ice cream looks pretty good. :)

It looked better than it was.  They encourage you to try all the flavors, generous samples.  I sample a lot.

Because MotU, I went to the grocery store and bought bacon, which I made and shared with randomwife.  I then made french toast in the bacon grease, added lots of butter and a very healthy serving of french toast.  No more gluten or sugar for a while!

I took english muffins and made bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches for breakfast yesterday.

Got all the way through teaching class and Mass, then split and stacked a chord of wood before I ate lunch at 3 in the afternoon

all on the strength of 2 bacon and egg muffins and a glass of OJ