Before I have to go

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

2 hours ago, SamWithCheese said:

30 day suspension. 

You seem sufficiently contrite, which I think counts for something. 

Not that appearing so is necessary, because with the bail reform laws we have in NY getting a 'get out of jail free' card is pretty much a given.  Perhaps they might apply here...

Or perhaps the discipline could be adjourned in contemplation of dismissal, with the understanding that another such incident would result in an immediate and more severe consequence?

In the end, I do want to say I trust SW's judgment.  He would have the greater understanding of the circumstances and as such is the better person to set what level of chastisement is appropriate.

• Heart 2
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

You seem sufficiently contrite, which I think counts for something. 

Not that appearing so is necessary, because with the bail reform laws we have in NY getting a 'get out of jail free' card is pretty much a given.  Perhaps they might apply here...

Or perhaps the discipline could be adjourned in contemplation of dismissal, with the understanding that another such incident would result in an immediate and more severe consequence?

In the end, I do want to say I trust SW's judgment.  He would have the greater understanding of the circumstances and as such is the better person to set what level of chastisement is appropriate.

You had me until your last paragraph.  :)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1