What are your earliest mammaries?

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by Further,

10 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Speaking of which, why do guys have nipples?  If the chromosomes and hormones can dictate that certain things belong on a female and other things belong on a male, then why not delete nipples on males along with the boobies?  

Reusable parts, I have been told. 

Yvonne, the boss' daughter.  I was 15, she was 19. Not real pretty but one day, I walked into the office, she said Beanz!" Lifted up her blouse exposing a couple of the nicest boobs I've ever seen in my life,  to this day. She told me to meet her in the restroom. There she let me play with them 😛. I guess I was the one underage but I wasn't about to tell. 😄

Oh,  I was working at Weinerschnitzel.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Don’t tell me you didn’t consider this, jsharrt!

Let's put it this way, @jsharr was being a MORAN when he claimed this place was remotely "better" without posts like yours!

You are making xmas a brighter time for all! :hapydance:

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Speaking of which, why do guys have nipples?  If the chromosomes and hormones can dictate that certain things belong on a female and other things belong on a male, then why not delete nipples on males along with the boobies?  

God foresaw the trans movement?  Easier to just pump them up than to create some weird fake nipples.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Road Runner said:

How else is Grandma going to escape?