Wth did you do this weekend?

Randomguy

busted ass. did nothing but chores and cooking for the week  Friday night, then helped a friend move on Saturday and then taught class, sang in the choir, split a cord of firewood, then baked cookies Sunday

came into work to take it easy today

go Indy!

hell, yes! Real American Weekend right there!

Since it's been about a decade since I've been behind the wheel of one, my father doesn't like to climb out of the cab so I'm normally on the tractor, and this is a new to us one.  It was interesting at first, actually had my father nervous as I wasn't real smooth on the clutch and took me a second to get used to the hydralic controls, but quickly got up to speed and was rolling.  Can't believe I actually got him out of the cab and he was stuck shuttling and unloading wagons for once.

Saturday morning I made biscuits and baked them in cast iron skillets.  Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, shortening, butter and buttermilk.  Those were excellent hot out of the oven.  Worked eight hours at the LBS; it was a slow day but I did sell a lot of thermal bibtights.  Dinner was takeout pizza and homebrew; watched the Red Sox earn a berth at the World Series.  That made me happy.  Sunday I went with my son to a diesel truck show in Xenia.  He wanted me to give him $70 for a dyno run; I gave him $10 for a t-shirt. We bought raffle tickets but didn't win squat.  Cut the grass and had a homebrew with dinner.  Packed for Nashville and went to bed.  I was too tired to watch the Return of Payton to Indy. 

Visited a dying friend in rehab.  Her spirits are amazing.

you are a good person.   hugs

i went to the wasser pain clinic and was interogated and told they will get back to me, i gave up a  conference meeting with some  interesting ppl  to do this, only took 8 months to get the appointment.   then i went to the rest of the conference... was not allowed to the rest of it on sunday as it was for higher ups.    we did raise over 9$,000 in ONE HOUR for make a wish foundation ... so one child gets a wish from that weekend alone :)  this is through ISAGENIX, of which i use for my nutrition and health.. i  love these people! big hearts, best stuff i ever used and it took me off the morphine, helping me get off the gabapentin, took the swelling out of my legs on the 6th day... and i feel great, sleep better... lots of people also lose weight on this.. i did a little but it was for the nutrition i started this.. wish i had 5 yrs ago when this wbff pro showed me what he was doing...  got my daughter taking it...   for the first time in over 20 yrs she is not bent over in pain on a toilet  after eating...  her ibf symptoms have almost totally vanished..   my bf is taking it now because he is  slim, works hard and loses weight fast...   he is  happier, stronger.. and has more energy than before... he was sleeping 12 hours a day and eating junk... now, like me.. he does not crave it much.   this is good :)

also  participated as a cheerleader for friends who ran in the scotiabank marathon yesterday..  can not believe someone can run 42.2 kms in 2 hours 7 minutes  but i saw it.. awesome... one guy broke a record, dressed as a banana... lol   it was fun tho a bit cold..

my  cat is sick tho... he is not talking like usual and is sipping water  and eating some food but he is mopey and  altho he purrs when i talk to him he just is not himself.... he is at the vets right now...  waiting to hear how much this is going to cost me.

• Heart 1

Saturday - ran 4.77 miles in the full moon before sunrise. 8 hour day at work with 6 mile round trip bike commute. Went to a wedding reception for a lovely young lady who is friends with our oldest daughter. Even though I haven't spent that much time around her, she views me as a father figure since her dad is not a big part of her life.

Sunday - lazy Sunday morning visiting with eldest daughter before she returned to her home. Got in 22 miles in the bike. One of my best friends is visiting from Phoenix. Had him to our house along with a mutual friend. Grilled burgers, drank beer and plenty of socializing.

• Heart 1