Why aren't you asleep right now?

Randomguy

And why are you not watching some uninteresting show to help you fall asleep?

I have been watching a lot of tv these days.  Not cable, we cancelled that, just a lot of Netflix and downloaded stuff on a hard drive through a Western Digital media player.

I have watched Inside Amy Shumer, Garfunkel and Oates, Longmire, Vikings, Crisis, Penny Dreadful, After Earth, Hell Baby, In Time, and Prime Suspect.  Some of those are actually worth watching.

I am jealous of you, then.

How many times can a person hear testimony that the Russian army went on a raping spree, Hitler shot himself, and liberating concentration camps was "the worst thing I'd ever seen...how can people do that to others...".   :DeadHorse:

I'm not insensitive; just heard it all before, and before that, and the time before that.

How many times can a person hear testimony that the Russian army went on a raping spree, Hitler shot himself, and liberating concentration camps was "the worst thing I'd ever seen...how can people do that to others...".   :DeadHorse:

I'm not insensitive; just heard it all before, and before that, and the time before that.

No, I was jealous about the sleep.

Raping sprees are one of the spoils of war, Hitler saved some other people the trouble, and people like to babble over everyone else's babbling.  It is the way of the world, you just can't change that stuff, plus it is interesting to hear about the first few times.  The raping and pillaging during wartime is very evocative and is interesting to hear about more often, though.  Society has a long way to go before that gets lost through evolution.