Off to the grocery store

petitepedal

5 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Doesn’t New Glarus bleed over into minnesnowta?

And they do check.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/chi-minnesota-bar-busted-for-selling-wisconsin-beer-20150421-story.html

New Glarus Brewing is not a licensed alcohol manufacturer in Minnesota. Also, no Minnesota alcohol distributors are authorized to legally distribute Spotted Cow to retailers in that state.

• Heart 1

I kust got back from three grocery stores.

While my sister took her husband for radiation/chemo this morning, I babysat the house waiting for the Xfinity serviceman to arrive to convert their Verizon stuff over to Xfinity.

I was looking for summer sausage and Ritz crackers to go with the cheeseball I got for Christmas and a bottle of Pinot Noir I'll sip and snack on during Monday Night Football.

I need Miami's top WR, DeVante Parker, to catch at least 79 yards worth of passes or 1 TD and 19 yards (7.9 fantasy points) to win my semifinal championship playoff game and he's got a better than even expectation of doing it, so it will be an exciting game for me.

I also picked up the butternut squash and fennel bulb I need for Martha Stewart's Savory Fall Stew and, in the third store I shopped, I found the buttery, mildly spiced, hint of cheese and red pepper, Snyder's Seasoned Twisted Pretzel Sticks I love.

Capture.thumb.JPG.3b46db3b9a036d9f616ceddef38de41b.JPG

• Heart 1