Have you ever seen any of your doppelgängers?

Ralphie

I read today that the Hindu religion thinks there are 7 people in the world who look just like you, but you usually never run across them. I hear there is one in my company but I have never even seen a picture of him. My closest celebrity one is either Hale Irwin if he was shorter or maybe Rick Moranis. :D  So who is your celebrity one?  You can search for the answer if you are so inclined since I have Shirley asked it here before.  :D

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

I read today that the Hindu religion thinks there are 7 people in the world who look just like you, but you usually never run across them. I hear there is one in my company but I have never even seen a picture of him. My closest celebrity one is either Hale Irwin if he was shorter or maybe Rick Moranis. :D  So who is your celebrity one?  You can search for the answer if you are so inclined since I have Shirley asked it here before.  :D

My people have always said they could tell my brother and I are brothers by the resemblance even though he has natural blonde hair and mine was black.

But it's not THAT close and I haven't seen a doppleganger.  Maybe I should try to find a "hand twin" like Joey Tribbiani did on "Friends."

I've never seen one.  Gina says she has never seen anyone that looks like me either. 😄

Once Gina and I were at the mall.  A guy walking by pointed at me and shouted JAKE! 

What? Guy said he knew Jake personally and were friends. He said I looked just like him and was built like him too.  Back when I used to pump iron before taking up cycling.  He said I don't look like he does as much as him on TV but in person,  I was a dead ringer. OK. 😃

Another woman said I look like Ray Ramano but I don't see it. 

That's me in the middle.  My face might be somewhat shaped like Jake in this pic.

Screenshot_20211227-133727_Google.jpg

FB_IMG_1640641030808.jpg

• Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

I read today that the Hindu religion thinks there are 7 people in the world who look just like you, but you usually never run across them. I hear there is one in my company but I have never even seen a picture of him

I met someone once, who just started talking like we were long lost friends.   I told him I had not idea who he was and what he was talking about.  Then he asked my name..  I wasn't the guy he remembered.  He told me I looked exactly like his friend. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1