Jump to content

5 Golden Rings..how will you celebrate the 5th day of Christmas?


petitepedal
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Talked with my former bike buddy last night...he is doing different food  things for each of the 12 days of Christmas...tonight..Onion Rings  :D will be the 5 golden rings on the menu..

 

 

He is probably getting tired of eating birds by now.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

He is probably getting tired of eating birds by now.

Yup...I suggested Turtle sundaes for day 2...he said ice cream is awesome..he might do a make up day..he was not happy with his 3 French Hens meal..4 calling birds was more of a chicken pot pie dish.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Yup...I suggested Turtle sundaes for day 2...he said ice cream is awesome..he might do a make up day..he was not happy with his 3 French Hens meal..4 calling birds was more of a chicken pot pie dish.

How is his eyesight these days? I never gave a lot of thought to my eyesight until I almost lost it. I have always worn eye protection more than a lot of people.

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

How is his eyesight these days? I never gave a lot of thought to my eyesight until I almost lost it. I have always worn eye protection more than a lot of people.

He no longer drives..and most of his cycling is on a trike...He still has some vision..but between vision loss and a lack of depth perception...he is considered legally blind..He is very selective in where he rides a 2 wheeler..and his multi day companions.

Because transporting his trike and my bike isn't  an option...we don't  bike together anymore :(

I hope your vision continues to improve @Longjohn

  • Thank You 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Talked with my former bike buddy last night...he is doing different food  things for each of the 12 days of Christmas...tonight..Onion Rings  :D will be the 5 golden rings on the menu..

 

 

The last episode of The Sopranos used onion rings to show Tony handing his kingdom off to his son. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to walk Jake in 53° and currently sunny weather soon, and again on Friday and Sunday to start getting myself back in shape.

We're having great, unusually warm weather but lots of rain: I'll have to grab 100 lb Jake by his collar to keep him out of the puddles we pass.

image.png.4b089ab3d9d3d90d945b98cf8987232a.png

  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...