Some days you bite the dog,

2Far

Some days the dog bites you.

One of the most challenging aspects of my job is to balance the care of a worker with the client's need/insistence of knowing the details of what's going on. I am sometimes limited or encouraged by their chain of command structure.

And every once in a great while, I can do everything as instructed but still be deemed wrong.

Some days the dog bites you.

One of the most challenging aspects of my job is to balance the care of a worker with the client's need/insistence of knowing the details of what's going on. I am sometimes limited or encouraged by their chain of command structure.

And every once in a great while, I can do everything as instructed but still be deemed wrong.

that other guy writes better spam than you.  How can I get a Louis Vuitton bag or an NFL jersey with this shit?

I find this often occurs when higher management doesn't want to take responsibility for the situation, so they push the feces downhill so they get none of the splatter instead of standing up for the employees who made a genuine effort to do the right thing.

I find this often occurs when higher management doesn't want to take responsibility for the situation, so they push the feces downhill so they get none of the splatter instead of standing up for the employees who made a genuine effort to do the right thing.

Is this 2Far?