Now if one had more energy in 2022

shootingstar

48 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

30 years ago I might have met some of those qualifications. Maybe about half.

I'm not even totally clear  what is a fintech firm...they sound so far, offering traditional financial vehicles. Neo Financial... based in our city, and busting out to expand after $xx million was put up by American investor Peter Thiel. 

Part of my jobs present and past, has required communicating frameworks / strategy and presenting new concepts ....and how to translate business strategy and rethink business processes as a check against real needs vs. unrealistic dreams...if redesign/revision of a system is needed. I actually like this piece of change management.

11 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I'm going to be more active and stick to a 2000 Cal/day max. in 2022 - allowed splurges if I've been well under 2000 for a few days.

maybe think about eating only at certain times too.  ie. have a natural period of fasting for 12 hrs. where after an early supper don't eat until a later breakfast next day. ie. try eating supper by 5:00 pm   The Fasting Method Blog  Dr. Jason Fung: Dismantling diet dogma – Diet Doctor  I think Wilbur mentioned this guy.

I would find it a challenge to keep to a 2,000 calorie daily diet. I'm also not a calorie counter. I use my clothing pieces that I like, to gauge fit...especially during winter.  

One thing I did notice was some weird situations where I gained weight  when I was working at the construction site for 3 yrs. I had a  3 hrs. round trip daily commuter trip for me at that time, even though I ate a very light breakfast at 4:45  am and lunch (in some cases no lunch. I'm not a lunch eater), I had a reasonable healthy supper after getting home at 7:00 pm:  I gained weight! In the winter, had a long commute:  walking 15 min. LRT train, then transferring to bus and then walking 15 min. to construction site.  During cycling seasons,  I biked to LRT station, locked up and then took bus, etc.

By supper, I was already tired.   It was totally contrary to what I expected. At that time, I messed up my hormonal balance so my body was trying to hang on to calories..etc.

See this:  Weight Loss (Hormones vs Calorie Counting) ~ The Fasting Method Blog

So yesterday, at home, I had my takeout flat pizza just before 4:30 pm. Far from being a NY's Eve celebration hr.  What could I do? The  pizza place was going to close at 5:00 pm.  I did eat later in evening, something small.. a slice of cheese and later 2 huge  dollops of yogurt with tea.  Maybe shouldn't have but it was NY's Eve.

This morning I had  breakfast 7:15 am. On work days, breakfast is around 6:30 am. So I'm not great at all this. 

• Heart 1