The SWC 2022 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Road Runner

5 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Walked 2 miles after dinner 2.something in :dontknow:38 minutes...I should be doing this every night. 

I wonder if I will ever get on my bike..rain forecast again for the weekend :(

Just pretend you are on the big adventure and are caught in the rain. You can relive the fun.

• Heart 2

33 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

15.25 miles. We are on Orcas Island & took the ferry (free for bikes) to Lopez Island. Not much open on Lopez midweek......even in Summer.  One coffee shop, a couple small grocery stores & a little place to eat. We had a bite at Vita's. We are housesitting & found a couple bikes in the garage. Had them "tuned up". (aired up the tires & oiled the chain) We are both recovering from Covid so we didn't have a lot of stamina. The ferry returning to Orcas was about 45 mins late. we had a nice talk with a woman from Cool California. Outside Sacratomatoe. 

20220614_135531.jpg

20220614_163113.jpg

Well done. I love riding on those islands. 

• Heart 2

12 miles after dinner. Winds out of the southeast, a little unusual; nice to sort of have the wind at my back on the second half of the ride instead of the first.

OK, it was a shorter ride on a pretty flat route, but I was still happy with my 15.7mph avg speed.... I think that's my fastest this year.  Weather for Saturday looks perfect, sunny and mid-70s.... looking forward to a long ride.

324 YTD

:check:

• Heart 4